IQ10 Cart and Equipment Washer
KEN HYGIENE SYSTEMS is introducing a new range of Cart Washers Disinfectors that will ease the daily tasks and workloads for the Life Science and Pharmaceautical industry. The machine is available in four different sizes.
The IQ10 is a sustanaible solution due to its low consumption of water, electricity and detergents, and it also has an internal water recirculation system that collects the disinfection water and recycles it.
Furthermore the machine has a short process time, which makes the washing process more time efficient. The IQ10 can be used for washing and disinfection of larger size equipment.
The IQ10 represents a new generation of Cart Washer Disinfectors that meet the latest regulatory standards such as EN/ISO 15883-1/2/6.
|External dimensions||IQ10: H: 2790 x W: 2540 x D: 2770 mm|
IQ10-W: H: 2790 x W: 2940 x D: 2770 mm
IQ10-L: H: 2790 x W: 2540 x D: 3520 mm
IQ10-LW: H: 2790 x W: 2940 x D: 3520 mm
|Wash area, dimensions||Q10: H: 2000 x W: 1000 x D: 2250 mm|
IQ10-W: H: 2000 x W: 1200 x D: 2250 mm
IQ10-L: H: 2000 x W: 1000 x D: 3000 mm
IQ10-LW: H: 2000 x W: 1200x D: 3000 mm
|Storage tank capacity||130 liter|
|Water consumption per phase||70 – 125 liters depending on load and phase|
|Heating element drying unit||Electrical 32 kW (400 V) or steam|
|Heating element store tank||Elektrisk 24 kW (400 V) or steam|
|Heating element water heater||Electrical 72 kW (400 V) or steam|
|Compressed air||Pressure: 500-700 kPa|
|Exhaust connection point||Ø250 mm 1000 m³/h|
|Water connection||Tank 1 (Cold or Demin./RO water 5-30°C): 2 x 3/4”, pressure 200-800 kPa, ≥ 15 l/min.|
Tank 2 (Cold or Demin./RO water 5-30°C): 2 x 3/4”, pressure 200-800 kPa, ≥ 15 l/min.
Optional: Tank 3 (Cold or Demin./RO water 5-30°C): 1 x 3/4”, pressure 200-800 kPa, ≥ 15 l/min.
Cold water: temp. 5-30°C, hardness 0-30° dH.
Demineralized/RO water: 5-70°C, conductivity 3-200 μS
|Power supply electrical heated||400V / 415V 3N ~+PE 50 Hz 76kW|
|Power supply, steam||400V / 415V 3N ~+PE 50 Hz 13kW|
|Sound effect, LWA||<70 dB (A)|
|Blower, drying unit||2 x 6.3 kW, 50/60Hz|
|Drain||Ø50, minimun flow requirements: 250 l/min.|
|Operative environment||Temperature and humidity: 5°C – 40°C, ≤ 80% relative humidity for temperatures up to 31°C|
decreasing linearly to 50% at 40°C
|Programs||40 programs, of which each program contains up to 10 phases|
The KEN IQ10 is made to be an eco-friendly machine. By monitoring the cycle parameters and variables and with dedicated programs the machine will always seek to optimize the water, energy and chemical consumption by its built-in control functions.
- Available in different chamber volumes to adapt to every need
- In accordance with EN ISO 15883-1, 2, 6 and EN 61010-1
- Chamber SS AISI 316 and external structure even electrical panel SS AISI 304
- Extra depth version of 3000 mm available
- Extra wide version of 1200 mm available
- Horizontal oscillating nozzles on the walls
- Tilted floor (for faster drying)
- Double tempered sliding glass door
- Double chamber illumination
- 2 chemical pumps with flowmeters and level sensors – 4 in total as an option
- Forced air drying system including HEPA H14 filter
- Independent service area (left or right side)
- Noise level <70 dB
- 4,0 kW washing pump with speed control by frequency inverter
- Adjustable analog wash pressure control