IQ4 Washer Disinfector
The KEN IQ4 belongs to the new generation of Washer Disinfectors developed by KEN HYGIENE SYSTEMS for the HEALTHCARE industry. It is specially designed for use in smaller washrooms in hospitals to wash scissors, instruments and wash bowls among other things.
The machine is available as a manual drop down version with one or two doors. The double door models ensure an effective barrier between the unclean side and the clean side, optimizing the required level of hygiene and reducing the risk of hospital infections as well as keeping a safe working environment for the staff.
The IQ4 has a small footprint, and is characterised as a smaller instrument washer with a fast process time and great flexibility. The machine guarantees the execution of optimal, reliable and safe processes at the lowest costs.
The IQ4 comes with a wide range of racks, trolleys and modules to suit every need.
|External dimensions||H: 1790 x W: 600 x D: 700 mm|
|Operative volume / dimensions, wash chamber||H: 550 x W: 540 x D: 610 mm|
|Weight excl. / incl. packaging||218 / 250 kg|
|Operative volume, wash chamber||181 L|
|Total volume, wash chamber||226 L|
|Capacity, baskets||4 x 2 DIN-baskets, 480 x 250 x 50mm|
|Cycle time||50-60 min|
|Exhaust connections||ø60 1,4 m³/min.|
|Water connections||2 x 3/4” (3rd is optional)|
|Cold water||Pressure 200-800 kPa, ≥ 15L/min, temp. 5-30˚, hardness 0-30˚ dH|
|Hot water||Pressure 200-800 kPa, ≥ 15L/min, temp. 30-70˚, hardness 0-3˚ dH|
|Demi vand / RO water||Pressure 200-800kPa, ≥ 15L/min, temp. 5-70°, conductivity 3-200 μS/cm|
|Sound pressure level:|
|<56,6 dB (A)|
<52,6 dB (A)
|Water consumption per phase||Approx. 12-15 L.|
|Power supply options, electrical heated|
Power supply options, steam heated
|3×200-480V AC + N + PE, 50/60 Hz 7 -13 kW|
3×200-480V AC + N + PE, 50/60 Hz 2 kW
|Programs available||10 standard + 30 optional|
|Drain||ø50mm, minimum flow requirements: 115 L/min|
Our KEN IQ4 model combines innovation, technology and ergonomics with the reliability, functionality and performance characteristics of KEN equipment, being able to wash and disinfect surgical instruments in up to 4 levels with a capacity of up to 8 DIN 1/1 baskets.
- Meets all relevant standards such as ISO 15883, UL to name a few
- Low energy, chemical and water consumption
- Low noise level
- Manual loading and unloading, which allows for loading directly on the door
- Pass-through version incorporate a door locking system that prevents simultaneous opening of both doors
- Ergonomic loading height of 750 mm for easy and safe handling, even with the heaviest loads
- Service access from the front
- Smooth surface in tempered glass that is easy to clean
- Easy to operate by touch panel and all relevant information is shown on the display
- Open programs structure
- Full process validation
- The machine comes with 40 programmable programs
- All data from the IQ4 are fully exchangeable with common computer systems.
- Remote service access
- The equipment has been manufactured in accordance with European Union Directives and has consequently been constructed based on EN ISO 15883-1, 2, 5, 6 standard