IQ5M Washer Disinfector
The IQ5M series are specially designed for use in CSSDs, surgical wards, intensive care and other similar departments, as well as healthcare facilities where decontamination of materials are required.
The Washer Disinfector comes in a manual drop down version with one or two doors, which makes it possible to load directly on the door.
Its high capacity, flexibility and speed guarantees the execution of optimal, reliable and safe processes at the lowest costs. Its small footprint and short cycle times makes the IQ5M a superior Washer Disinfector.
The IQ5M has a low energy, detergent and water consumption, which keep operating costs at a minimum and contribute to a clean environment.
|Outer dimensions||H: 1985 x W: 662 x D: 712 mm|
|Operative chamber dimensions||H: 690 x W: 550 x D: 610 mm|
|Weight excl. / incl. packaging||303/363 kg|
|Operative volume, wash chamber||231 L|
|Total volume, wash chamber||279 L|
|Capacity, baskets||12 DIN-baskets 480 x 250 x 50 mm|
5 SPRI-baskets 450 x 340 x 70 mm
|Cycle time, standard||35-45 min.|
|Exhaust connection||ø100 mm 250 m³/h|
|Water connection||2 x 3/4″ (3rd is optional)|
|Cold water||200-800kPa, ≥15L/min, 5-30˚, 0-30˚ dH|
|Hot water||200-800kPa, ≥15L/min, 30-70˚, 0-3˚ dH|
|Demi vand/RO water||200-800kPa, ≥15L/min, 5-70˚, Conductivity 3-200 μS|
|Washing / Drying||<53 dB (A) / <55 dB (A)|
|Water consumption per phase||Approx. 12-15 L (standard 5-level rack)|
|Power supply opitons||3×200-480V AC + N + PE, 50/60 Hz|
|Connected load||7-13 kW|
|Programs||10 standard + 30 optional|
|Drain||ø50mm, minimum flow requirements: 115 L/min.|
The IQ5 series is compatible with the traceability software systems used in CSSDs and makes batch logging an easy, automated and secure task. Side by side installation and compact efficiency reduces the space needed and increases productivity in a smaller space.
The IQ5M can hold up to 12 DIN baskets, and it comes with a wide range of racks, trolleys, modules and other accessories.
The machine is also available in a version with an automatic door.
- Low water, chemical and energy consumption
- Low noise level
- Double door models ensure an effective barrier between the unclean side and the clean side, optimizing the required level of hygiene and reducing the risk of hospital infections as well as keeping a safe working environment for the staff
- Pass-through versions incorporate a door locking system that prevents simultaneous opening of both doors
- Ergonomic loading height of 750 mm for easy and safe handling, even with the heaviest loads
- Up to 40 different programs for cleaning and disinfection of surgical instruments and utensils
- 34 minutes validated program incl. drying
- Remote service
- Thanks to the user-friendly, intuitive and graphic screens staff is able to monitor the progress of the washing cycles thus ensuring optimal use of resources
- Minimal space requirements
- Smooth surface in tempered glass that is easy to clean
- Side by side installation without space
- Easy to operate by touch panel with swipe function, and all relevant information is shown in a small display
- All data from the IQ5M are fully exchangeable with common computer systems
- Equipment has been manufactured in accordance with European Union Directives and has consequently been constructed based on EN ISO 15883-1, 2, 5, 6 standard