It has an elegant, functional appearance typical of Danish design, the focus being on quality, flexibility and user-friendly advantages. KEN BWD 731 can be hung on a wall, mounted on the floor on a base, or be supplied as an under-table model.
The wash chamber can take 1 bedpan or 2 urine bottles, for example. The computer-monitored wash process and the rotating wash heads ensure a high-quality and always uniform result.
- Simple front operation
- Easy-to-read display with program info
- 5 programs as standard. Option for individual modification
- Total disinfection of nozzles, wash heads, combi-tank, and pump after wash. Combats bacterial growth and maintains hygiene (patented)
- Automatic door operation. There is an option for remote-operated door closing (elbow-operation, foot-operation, etc.)
- Quick-start – automatic closing of the door and automatic program start
- The door as slop sink. The bedpan is emptied automatically, but only once the door is closed
- KEN NetCom – communication via a network with a central or decentral computer for documentation
- Chemical storage compartment for 5 l standard container.
- Easy to clean, smooth surfaces. Hygienic inner design
- Double independant drain control & temperature control