KEN BWD 738 is a put-through machine with a unique design, which means that even with the door open it requires very little space. The machine is available with either manual or automatic door operation on the unclean side.
- The put-through machine ensures optimum hygiene conditions
- Computerized control that always guarantees uniform washing and disinfection
- Possibility of up to 5 programs and pre-programming for the start of most frequently used programs
- Process Indication Bar indicates how far the program has come
- Program info, fault reporting and other information shown in the display in plain language
- Supplied with automatic or manual door operation on the unclean side
- Built-in steam condenser minimizes steam emissions and allows materials to be handled immediately after the wash
- With its high edges, the door can be used for emptying slops
- The bedpan is emptied automatically when the door is closed
- Possibility for SPRI-basket, 450 x 340 x 70 mm.
- Possibility for storing detergents in the bottom technical compartment