IQ5 Washer Disinfector
Proven performance, reliability and space-saving design for CSSDs. The IQ5 series are specially designed for use in CSSDs, surgical wards, intensive care and other departments, as well as healthcare facilities where decontamination of materials are required.
The Washer Disinfector comes as an automatic sliding door version with one or two doors.
Its high capacity, flexibility and speed guarantees the execution of optimal, reliable and safe processes at the lowest costs. Its small footprint and short cycle times makes the IQ5 a superior Washer Disinfector.
The IQ5 even allows robotic loading and unloading, hereby reducing heavy lifting and improving the working environment inside the CSSD.
The IQ5 has a low energy, detergent and water consumption, which keep operating costs at a minimum and contribute to a clean environment.
|Outer dimensions||H: 1985 x W: 662 x D: 712 mm|
|Operative chamber dimensions||H: 690 x W: 550 x D: 610 mm|
|Weight excl. / incl. packaging||236 / 316 kg|
|Operative volume, wash chamber||231 L|
|Total volume, wash chamber||279 L|
|Capacity, baskets||12 DIN-baskets 480x250x50 mm|
5 SPRI-baskets 450x340x70 mm
|Cycle time, standard||35-45 min|
|Exhaust connections||ø100 mm, 250 m3 per hour|
|Water connections||2 x 3/4″ (3rd is optional)|
|Cold water||200-800 kPa, ≥ 15L/min, 5-30˚, 0-30˚ dH|
|Hot water||200-800 kPa, ≥ 15L/min, 30-70˚, 0-3˚ dH|
|Demi vand/RO water||200-800 kPa, ≥ 15 L/min, 5-70°C,|
Conductivity 3-200 μS
|Washing / Drying||<53 dB (A) / <55 dB (A)|
|Water consumption per phase||Approx. 12-15 L (standard 5-level rack)|
|Power supply opitons||3×200-480V AC + N + PE 50/60 Hz|
|Connected load||7-13 kW|
|Programs||10 standard + 30 optional|
|Drain||ø50mm, min. flow requirements: 115 L/min|
The IQ series is compatible with the traceability software systems used in CSSDs and makes batch logging an easy, automated and secure task. Side by side installation and compact efficiency reduces the space needed and increases productivity in a smaller space.
IQ5 comes with a wide range of racks, trolleys and modules and other accessories. This machine can hold up to 12 DIN baskets.
The machine is also available in a version with a manual door.
- Sliding doors with unique features and soft close
- Up to 40 different programs for cleaning and disinfection of surgical instruments and utensils
- Low water, energy and chemical consumption
- 34 minutes validated program incl. drying
- Lowest carbon footprint
- Remote service
- Thanks to the user-friendly, intuitive and graphic screens staff is able to monitor the progress of the washing cycles thus ensuring optimal use of resources
- Minimal space requirements
- Hygienic and user-friendly surfaces
- Side by side installation without space
- All data from the IQ5 are fully exchangeable with common computer systems
- Smooth surface in tempered glass that is easy to clean
- Easy to operate by touch panel with swipe function, and all relevant information is shown in a small display