IQ5M GLASSWARE WASHER WITH THE FLEXI SHELF SYSTEM
The IQ5M with the Flexi Shelf System is the latest addition to the IQ5M Glassware Washers features. The Flexi Shelf System makes the loading and unloading very easy and ergonomic.
This Glassware Washer is designed with a manual door with pull-out shelves in one, two or three levels. This innovative system enables users to effortlessly pull out the shelves for loading and unloading on the top, middle or bottom shelf with just one simple movement, enhancing convenience and workflow efficiency.
Crafted from stainless steel, the shelves design ensures easy maintenance and cleaning.
With The Flexi Shelf System, it is possible to equip the machine with the appropriate accessories for any laboratory wash load. In fact, the Flexi Shelf System can be designed to provide full chamber height in the front of the chamber, while three levels of spikes are located in the back of the chamber.
The IQ5M has a low energy, detergent and water consumption, which keep operating costs at a minimum and contribute to a clean environment.
Additionally, the IQ5M Glassware Washer with a single rack is also available.
|External dimensions||H: 1985 x W: 662 x D: 712 mm|
|Operative volume / dimensions, wash chamber||H: 690 x W: 550 x D: 610 mm|
|Weight excl. / incl. packaging||303 / 363 kg|
|Operative volume, wash chamber||231 L|
|Total volume, wash chamber||279 L|
|Capacity, baskets||12 DIN-baskets 480 x 250 x 50 mm|
|Cycle time||35-45 min|
|Exhaust connections||ø100 mm 250 m³/h|
|Water connections||2 x 3/4” (3rd is optional)|
|Cold water||Pressure 200-800 kPa, ≥ 15L/min, temp. 5-30˚, hardness 0-30˚ dH|
|Hot water||Pressure 200-800 kPa, ≥ 15L/min, temp. 30-70˚, hardness 0-3˚ dH|
|Demi vand / RO water||Pressure 200-800kPa, ≥ 15L/min, temp. 5-70°, conductivity 3-200 μS/cm|
|Sound pressure level:|
|<53 dB (A)|
<55 dB (A)
|Water consumption per phase||Approx. 12-15 L. (with standard 5 level rack)|
|Power supply options||3×200-480V AC + N + PE, 50/60 Hz 7-13 kW|
|Programs available||8 standard + 32 optional|
|Drain||ø50mm, minimum flow requirements: 115 L/min|
- Pull-out shelves in one, two or three levels
- Low water, chemical and energy consumption
- Low noise level
- Ergonomic loading height of 750 mm for easy and safe handling, even with the heaviest loads
- Up to 40 different programs for cleaning and disinfection of surgical instruments and utensils
- 34 minutes validated program incl. drying
- Remote service
- Thanks to the user-friendly, intuitive and graphic screens staff is able to monitor the progress of the washing cycles thus ensuring optimal use of resources
- Minimal space requirements
- Smooth surface in tempered glass that is easy to clean
- Side by side installation without space
- Easy to operate by touch panel with swipe function, and all relevant information is shown in a small display
- All data from the IQ5M are fully exchangeable with common computer systems
- Equipment has been manufactured in accordance with European Union Directives and has consequently been constructed based on EN ISO 15883-1, 2, 5, 6 standard